wood and metal combination, reinforced concrete and fibreglass. This saw is particularly
suitable where there is a requirement for a high quality surface finish on the entry and exit
hole and it also provides a smooth cut when cutting traditional lathe and plaster.
• A cost effective solution for cutting nail embedded wood, any wood and metal
combination, reinforced concrete and fibreglass
• Leaves high quality surface finish on entry and exit and provides a smooth cut.
• Tungsten carbide tipped teeth for outstanding cutting performance and product durability
• Suitable for use in electric and battery operated tools
• Hole saw depth of 1-5/8" (41mm)