product, with a new tooth material for enhanced heat and wear resistance.
The Deep Cut saw also features an increased hole saw depth of 2" (51mm), and is ideal
for cutting metal of more than 3mm thickness, tubes with a wall thickness of greater than
3mm and wood up to 2" (51mm) thick.
• Aggressive material penetration and kerf clearance
• Ideal for solid materials or tubes of a wall thickness greater than 3mm
• 51mm hole saw depth improves cutting performance on tubes, particularly where
there is a need to cut through both sides of the tube
• New tooth material for enhanced heat and wear resistance and greater product life
• Hole saw depth of 2" (51mm)