Ideal for cutting stainless and high alloy steels, non-ferrous light metals and reinforced
fabrics, at a much faster speed than is possible with a bi metal hole saw.
The tough tungsten carbide tipped teeth have a positive cutting angle which provides fast
and efficient removal of chips and swarf, recommended cutting depth is 1/2" (13mm).
• Ideal for production cutting, and particularly suitable for use in drills with limited
• Tungsten carbide tipped teeth provide superb product life and cutting performance
• Replacement pilot drills are available
• Complete assembly - there is no requirement to purchase a separate arbor and pilot drill
• Safety stop at the base of the hole saw prevents saw travel beyond the hole saw
depth - 1/2" (13mm)
• Recommended cutting depth 1/2" (13mm)